Sunday, October 03, 2004

Hey ya'll! Today is Sunday and TITANS ARE SUCKING!!!! OMG YALL SUCK!!! BOOOOOOO! Anyways I've been doing some stuff, like being in my pjs all day and taking naps. Yep, I love fall break.

10:25 AM;

! Blog
Hey! My name is Elizabeth. I'm a senior in high school, and I'm 17 years old. I don't know what else to say right now, so that's about it!
! TEARINGUSAPART 
Myspace
Fred Flare
American Eagle
! MEASURESUP 
Featuring: December 2005 Vogue
Lyrics: Everything I'm Not - The Veronicas
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0
! Playlist
Songlist

Senior year

M.C.S. Fell in Love Without You
Slipknot Duality
Unwritten Law Seein' Red
Nonpoint Alive and Kicking
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em Crank That
Gorilla Zoe Hood Nigga
Baby Bash Cyclone
The Racontuers Steady as She Goes
Lifehouse Hanging by a Moment
T.I. Live in the Sky
Norma Jean Memphis will be Laid to Waste
Cold War Kids Hang Me Up to Dry
Gym Class Heroes Clothes Off!
Paula Deanda Easy


Freshman year

Yellowcard Lights and Sounds The Academy is Checkmarks Senses Fail Buried a Lie Ludacris What's your Fantasy Lil Wayne Fireman
M.C.R. Helena
Gorillaz Clint Eastwood Ludacris Number One Spot
! WAITAMINUTE